Thursday, December 23, 2010

Friends

 I opened this page today thinking I would start writing something wonderfully poetic about my dear friends...But I find myself speechless. I don't know what to say. And this is new for me. It is not because I don't have real friends that care about me...it is the opposite. It is because I know that if anything happens to me my friends and family will care for me. It is because I know that if I am in pain, my friends will be there by my side praying and comforting me. It is because God has given me the very precious gift of friendship in so many people. I am truly blessed...I am blessed in so many ways that I can only express it further in pictures....
























These aren't the only pictures of my friends....most of them are missing. But all of them - even if they are missing - have blessed me in so many incredible ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment