Friday, October 1, 2010

Late nights, early mornings and coffee.

Officially my favorite place in the house is our barista machine.



It is very nice to get up in the morning, make a coffee, and sit down to read the news. I know it sounds like such a small thing to enjoy. But it combines two of my favorite things. Coffee is the key to getting me in a good mood.



Coffee starts me in the morning and keeps me going late at night when I am swamped with school, speech and debate.

And after I have had my coffee I enjoy spending time writing. But I am one of those weird people that sits there and writes on paper with a pen. =) For me it is so soothing to contemplate thoughts of importance to me. Most people wouldn't want to read what I have written, but I love it and it is like therapy for me.



A blissful day for me would be spent with coffee, writing, and reading up on news and important issues.

What is your blissful day?

1 comment:

  1. Taking pictures, making people happy, a long walk in the autumn weather, and to end an already great day, a good movie. :)

    ReplyDelete