Monday, October 18, 2010

Late night....again.

Okay, So I have realized that almost all of my post are done late at night. Right now it is currently 12:24 in the morning. Is that weird to most of you? Probably not. The real reason I write so late at night is because it is at these times when the house is quiet and peaceful. I can think and not be interrupted, I can contemplate and not have someone trying to persuade me to something else, I can be at peace with the world even if it is for a moment.

But tonight I find myself thinking of something altogether average and almost trivial. I have been thinking about 'Sleepless in Seattle'. I just have to say that it is by far my favorite chick-flick ever!! There I got it out of my system, say what you want but I won't differ. My main point in thinking about it is thinking about how so many women want a man like Sam(Tom Hanks). To the women folk of this country/world, we tend to be in constant search of the one perfect and emotional guy that will totally understand us. Ha! For you women out there that believe you will find that guy...get over it. He isn't out there. And unfortunately no matter how much I love 'sleepless in seattle' I have to realize that too. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all have that fairy tale romance? Where we wouldn't have to do any work to keep the relationship going? I think it would. But that won't happen.

Sorry if you feel totally blasted and aimed at by this. I use this blog to vent and talk about issues on my mind. But also don't blow this off, think about the expectations you have of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment