Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life

Life is one of those things that can be confusing, fun, crazy, chaotic, wonderful, a blessing and so much more. I could spend hours telling you about the little things that I love about life, like how I love sitting in the middle of a huge field of flowers with not a soul around and a classic book or even just sitting there listening to God's nature. Or maybe sitting talking with a best friend for hours about the things we are most passionate about. And baking when I am stressed, or sipping a cup of coffee while I catch up with friends. My list can go on.

Unfortunately, for the past few weeks I have forgotten about those little things. I have been too caught up in the crazy part of life. So focused on making sure it is all perfect, all well planned, all how I want it. I got stressed and paranoid. And showed a front so no one would know.

But a few days ago I got a wake up call from God in the form of chaos. My personal life was a mess. It got to the point that I just sat there and begged God to stop everything from going so fast.

Have you ever felt like there was just too much drama in your life? That's how I feel. Way too much drama. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have emotions at all.

So the lesson I have learnt is that this life is not my own, that God is fully in control. And also when it comes to all these emotions I feel, I need to remember to wait and be patient. Realizing this has given me so much peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment