Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't live with regrets.

    I have been reminded lately of how special life is and that we should never take it for granite. A woman down the street from us lost her Husband on Wednesday to Cancer. It reminded me of the regrets I live with everyday and how much I wish I could change it.
    My word of  wisdom for the day is live your life in the moment. Make sure that the decisions you make will never make you regret. Life is to precious for broken relationships and strife. Make sure the people around you know that you love them. Take every spare minute and spend with with your family and friends.
    I have had to go through regret and hurt, all because I didn't realize how precious life really is. Make this day the start of a life with out regrets.
     Take it from someone who knows. Don't miss out on the moments that matter the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment