Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a crazy but wonderful life.

I am the type of girl that doesn't care about getting dirty.
I am the type of girl that debates and knows my mind.
I am the type of girl that will stand close to my friends.
I am the type of girl that doesn't like her brownies with her ice cream.
I am the type of girl that reads Alexandre Dumas and then reads Nicholas Sparks.
I am the type of girl that listens to anything from Journey to Usher and then to Steven Curtis Chapman.
I am the kind of girl that would much rather wear pants than a skirt.
I am the kind of girl that would much rather go shoot guns and ride an ATV than go to a dance.
I am the kind of girl that loves to dress up when the occasion comes.
I am the kind of girl that loves baseball better than any sport.

Thats just who I am.


1 comment:

  1. I've been really enjoying your blog, and just had to say I loved this post. Alot. =)

    ReplyDelete