Friday, April 8, 2011

Impacts

    Have you ever had one family that impacts you in so many ways you can't count them?  I have one family in my life like that. They have made so many things possible for me that I would have never been able to do. You may know who I am talking about and you may not know, to me I think they are under rated. The Kjeldgaards are a testimony to me that anything is possible.
   Many of you don't know that without them I wouldn't be able to compete in Speech and Debate. Three years ago they decided to use one of their annual carnivals to raise a school fund for my siblings and me. Without this fund I wouldn't be doing the things I am doing now. The experiences I have been given I will never forget. And I will always be grateful to them for this.
  The other thing I am really blessed by is the wonderful friendships I have with them. Their two oldest kids and I have been friends for years and our friendships just keep getting stronger. It is a huge blessing. They are apart of the reason that I am so grounded in what I believe.
   Another way they have impacted me is how they have stood by me and encouraged me but also exhorted me to be a stronger christian and to give it all to God. I know that I can always talk to them about problems and issues I need help with.
   Every single Kjeldgaard has impacted me in so many ways. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment