Friday, April 8, 2011

New friendships....old reasons.

     I love meeting new people especially when it just clicks and you know you will be friends with them for the rest of your life. I have had that experience recently. God has blessed me beyond measure by bringing two amazing Godly girls into my life. The beautiful thing is that all of us were looking for friendship that would have God in the center and we found it in each other. We realized too that we all had the same ideas and reasons for wanting a relationship like that. I am truly blessed in these friendships that are founded in God and His  word. I know that they are not afraid to tell me when I am doing things wrong or to encourage me...or even to help write a text. Friends are the most amazing blessing.



"Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul." ~Proverbs 27:9


"The righteous should choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray." Pro 12:26


Godly friends that keep me on track is so important to me. I am looking forward to the friends I make in the
 future that help in this way too. And I am so excited to continue all of the wonderful friendships I have now for
 the rest of my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment